As you know, there are many programming languages, but our experts will help to understand which programming languages are the most popular.
Python is considered to be one of the most commonly used and also one of the top programming language in demand today and future. It is said to be an easy language for beginners to learn due to its readability.
It is a free, open-source programming language that has extensive support modules as well as community development. It has easy integration with web services. It is equipped with user-friendly data structures and has a GUI- based desktop application.
- The language doesn’t begin with the programming basics.
- It is known to abstract too many of the important basic concepts.
Java is a programming language owned by Oracle, and more than 3 billion devices run Java. Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
It is intended to let application developers “write once, run anywhere”(WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation and now Java has evolved as a base platform for a lot of other technologies like Android Development, Enterprise Development, etc.
There are lots of applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed.
C is a computer programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in 1983.
- It is a popular language, and thus, there are many compilers and libraries.
- Other programming languages like C, C#, and Java have a very similar syntax to C++, make it easy to learn for everyone who knows C++.
- No garbage collector is running in the background.
- The C++ program can’t support garbage collection or dynamic memory allocation.
- The object orientation system in C++ is unnecessarily basic compared to other languages.
Usage applications: C++ is widely used in Game development, Advance computations, and graphics compilers.
PHP is programmed with the help of built-in web development capabilities. The programmers can embed the code written in server-side programming language flawlessly into HTML code throughout the script tag.
- Running with PHP is simple.
- Functional and object-oriented programming.
- Large open source software community.
- Error handling facility is poor as PHP lacks a debugging tool.
- PHP is not secure as it is one of the open source languages.
- Developing a website with PHP is slower than other languages.
Usage applications: web applications, content management systems, eCommerce applications.
Swift is a general-purpose programming language built using a modern approach to safety, performance, and software design patterns.
The goal of the swift project is to create the best available language for uses ranging from systems programming to mobile and desktop apps, scaling up to cloud services.
Most importantly swift is designed to make writing and maintaining correct programs easier for the developer.
C sharp is a powerful, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft in 2000. C sharp is utilized in developing desktop applications and more recently, Windows 8/10 applications and requires a NET framework to function.
Microsoft developed C# as a rival to Java. Sun did not want the interface of Microsoft to make changes in Java. So it was created.
Ruby is considered to be a language that is well-known for being comparatively simple to learn and implement. It was designed to possess a more human- friendly syntax and still be flexible from a standard point of the object-oriented architecture that it supports in the procedural and the functional programming notation.
- straightforward and swift creation of web applications.
- Sturdy and easy to decipher.
- Low run time speed affects performance.
- Less boot speed affects stability.
C is a general-purpose programming language that is extremely popular, simple and flexible. It is machine-dependent, a structured programming language that is used extensively in various applications.
C was the basic language to write everything from operating systems to complex programs like the Oracle database, Git, Python interpreter and more.
- ‘C’ language is widely used in embedded systems.
- Used for developing system applications.
- Widely used for developing desktop applications.
- Most of the applications by Adobe are developed using ‘C’ programming language.
- Used for developing browsers and their extensions. Google’s Chromium is built using ‘C’ programming language.
- Used in developing an operating system.used for compiler production.
- Widely used in IOT applications.
- Powerful query language.
- Optimized for large numbers of table rows.
- Fast for searching and querying of data.
- High availability and consistency of data.
- Fast for retrieving data from multiple tables.
- Difficult to convert data from objects into database tables.
- It can only run on a single server, so increasing speed means upgrading hardware.
- As SQL databases run on a single server so in case if the server stop working, then the database shouldn’t be accessed.
Now you the top 10 programming languages, Codeavail experts also provide the best programming assignment help at an affordable price within a given deadline or time. If you want to score A+ grade in your programming assignment, hire professional programming assignment experts now.